Friday 21 September 2012

Handmade Anniversary card :)

Hey everyone

Let me introduce myself first, my name is Neha I am an animator I love to watch cartoons , and everything related to it.  But this blog is totally dedicated to my love for crafts, ESP handmade cards :) .

Back in school days I used to make cards for my friends and family, but from the 5-6 months I have taken a very keen interest in handmade cards and been surfing blogs and getting inspired every day to the process of card making.



This card is an anniversary card for my Parents-in-law, and I am participating in the challenge from "For the Love of Crafting" challenge blog , they call it color bingo, and the Grid goes something like this...



I have picked diagonal color (pink, neutral and silver)

Things I used
- Local drawing sheet for card stock
- Pink color Staedtler pencil
- Silver and pink ribbons
- A red rose (which I bought from Chandani chawk)
- Small white stones (don't exactly know what to call them)
- And some glitters

I really like the way this pink heart has turned out, made it with ribbon and thread.

And I used real flower on the envelope.

Hope you guys like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment